Guinea Pig Toxic Plants
Guinea Pig Toxic Plants are plants that if eaten can lead to Salivation, Gastro-Intestinal Irritation, Skin Irritation, Cardiovascular Issues or even Death.
Out in the wild Guinea Pigs like nothing more then to rummage around looking for the next piece of food. Guinea Pigs are not limited to Complementary Food, Vegetables and Hay they also like to dabble in plants and flowers that are growing in their surroundings.
In with the name of the plant you may also found codes within ()’s see the key at the bottom of the page for the code breakdown.
Below is a list of forages that have been deemed Unsafe/Toxic for Guinea Pigs and should note be given.
If a Plant or Forage is not listed here or is not under the Safe Plants Page DO NOT feed it to your Guinea Pig.
|Black Nightshade||Deadly Nightshade
|Bastard Toadflex||White Bryony|
|Lilly Of The Valley
|To||Toxic||GA||Gastro Intestinal Irritation|